I’m very happy with how these little outfits for the SIS girls turned out. Originally I planned to do them all the same as Trichelle’s, but I decided I’d get bored about one and a half dresses into the project. I didn’t use patterns for any of them (I will get round to posting about this sooner or later, I’m sure), I’m really much happier working this way. Also, due to the style of the skirt I took the material from, I didn’t have to do any hemming so I got them finished in record time. All in all, a nice project to do.
I’m not so happy with the pictures, but I really can’t be bothered to re-do the shoot as firstly, the batteries in my camera ran out, triggering much swearing and banging around to try and find new ones, then the card filled up and I had to erase some old pictures in a hurry, then three quarters of the pictures I took didn’t show up when I put the card into the computer, presumably because of the full card. Sometimes its better just to quit when you’re ahead.